TruPorch Homes is a property management firm managing homes in the Gwinnett County area. We are looking to add maintenance help to our staff. Must be able to provide own tools.
- Takes direction from the maintenance supervisor.
- Ability to conduct hands-on work in various trades.
- Ensure that job completion time targets are met.
- Ensures that Construction Guidelines are maintained at all times.
- Interact with the Maintenance Supervisor and other subcontractors.
- Professional conduct is required.
- Reliability, Punctuality, Honesty
- Good work ethic
- Hands-on experience in residential real estate construction or related trades
- Familiarity and a general understanding of masonry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, painting/drywall, flooring, and carpentry,
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Exhibit strong attention to detail,
- Basic Computer Skills,
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts